Tips for future brides 🥰
1. Purchase event insurance
2. Stay in constant communication with vendors and venue
3. Get a Day of coordinator
4. Pick individuals of your wedding party that can afford to be in your wedding
5. Have people in your wedding that truly love and are happy for you
6. Don’t be afraid to drop people out of your wedding party that are causing you trouble. Trust me, it will save you a lot of headaches in the end.
7. Trim down your guest list due to covid restrictions
8. Sit your guests by household due to covid
9. Recommend getting a photographer & videographer. I had both! 😊
10. Everyone told me that I was the calmest bride ever. What I did was: had my own suite to get away from people if I needed to, ignored the people that was irritating me all year, and I was not around anyone the night before my wedding.
11. My mother & I received a lot of compliments for planning my wedding. We were able to do this because we were organized. If you’re not organized, hire a wedding planner.
12. Purchase your bridal & wedding items from amazon. This will save a lot of money
13. Get premarital counseling
14. Research all vendors and view their previous work. Ask vendors for recommendations and who they have worked with in the past. I loved all my vendors! 💕
By Co-Owner: Charneice Harris
📸 Michael & Jasmine Photography
🎂 Incredible Edible Bakery
🌸 Fluttering Flowers