1. What’s the difference between you and a venue coordinator?
A venue coordinator is a paid employee by the venue that is responsible for coordinating your event at the venue itself. A wedding planner is responsible for managing all the details of your ENTIRE wedding.
2. Where can we learn more about you?
3. What are the next steps to learn more?
Click the “Lets Start Planning” tab and complete the Contact Form. We will reach out to you within 24 hours.
4. Do you travel for weddings?
Yes we do. We love to travel and we have our passports ready!
5. What does an average couple working with you spend on their wedding?
The average cost of a wedding is $25,000.
6. Do you plan other events, such as rehearsal dinners, welcome parties, etc.
Yes we do! Click the “Lets Start Planning” tab to let us help you plan your next event.
7. Any final words of wisdom?
Do not become overwhelmed in the wedding/event planning process. Seek help by hiring a wedding/event planning to help plan your big day!